Date: Friday, June 19th, 2020
Location: Delta Grand Okanagan Resort and Conference Centre, 1310 Water Street, Kelowna
Students meet at the Dolphins statue at 5:15pm pm for the Grad march. Should it be raining steadily in the evening, Grads meet at the Grand
Conference Resort entrance doors at 6:00pm. If there is a light drizzel
of rain, the walk will proceed as usual. Students are encouraged to
bring umbrellas. The march takes approximately 45 minutes and parents/guardians are welcome to take pictures along the route.
The Banquet is intended for the students only. Parents/Guardians are welcome to attend the dessert/1st dance portion. The dessert portion of the evening is from 8:30 - 9:00 pm. We request that when the announcement is made for guests to leave the event (approximately 9:45pm) that they respect the graduates by allowing them the remainder of the evening with their peers. Guest entry to the banquet is by registration only. ID must be presented at the door and name must be on list of registered guests to enter.
Tickets: Tickets for graduates are purchased through Grad fee payment (see FEES page).
NOTE: ENTRANCE TO THE GRAD BANQUET FOR GUESTS IS BY REGISTERED GUEST LIST ONLY. NO TICKETS ARE DISTRIBUTED TO GUESTS.
- Graduates must present a grad ticket to enter the banquet, entrance will be directly after the 'promenade', NO late entrance permitted
- Find your table and get seated to avoid general confusion
- Dinner proceedings will begin as soon as everyone is seated
- Dessert will be served at approximately 8:30 pm. Parents/Guests admitted at this time. Name on Guest List REQUIRED. We strongly advise no children attend this event. Graduates are NOT permitted to attend the dessert portion only!
- Dance portion of the evening will follow at approximately 8:45 pm and will conclude at 11:00 pm.
- Graduation Banquet Rules.pdf
- There is no refund for non-attendance.