There are four steps to this application process. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
STEP 1: Answer the following questions on a typed doc and submit it to Mrs. Wowchuk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 1, 2021 at 9 a.m.
- Student Name (First and Last)
- What are you applying for? ( Valedictorian - Historian - Futurist)
- How long have you been a student at MBSS?_
- What activities are you involved in? (Inside and outside of school)
- Out of all the activities listed in number 4, which one has most impacted your life? Explain why.
- What do you love most about MBSS?
- Tell us about yourself and an event that has influenced you to apply (500 - 750 words).
STEP 2: Create a brief (1-2 minute) video responding to the following questions.
- If you are applying to be the Historian: How has your time at MBSS shaped you?
- If you are applying to be the Futurist: How would you describe your graduating class in terms of what they will accomplish as a group going forward?
- If you are applying to be the Valedictorian: What does it mean to be the valedictorian for the MBSS Class of 2021?
*A separate video must be created for each category you are applying for.
Be creative with your video responses! Be sure to include your name and the category you are applying for in each video you produce. Your video(s) will be posted for staff and students to view before voting.
STEP 3: Create a brief (max one minute) video of you accepting the nomination of the category you applied for. In case you win, your acceptance video will be posted for all to see.
* If you applied for more than one category, a separate acceptance video must be created for each.
STEP 4: Email your videos and paper application to Mrs. Wowchuk at email@example.com by 9:00 am, March 1st. No late submissions will be accepted.
Thank you for applying. Online voting will take place in mid-March!