Date: Saturday, May 20th, 2017
Location: Delta Grand Okanagan Resort and Conference Centre, 1310 Water Street, Kelowna
Students meet at the Dolphins statue at 5:15pm pm for the Grad march. Should it be raining steadily in the evening, Grads meet at the Grand
Conference Resort entrance doors at 6:00pm. If there is a light drizzel
of rain, the walk will proceed as usual. Students are encouraged to
bring umbrellas. The march takes approximately 45 minutes and parents/guardians are welcome to take pictures along the route.
The Banquet is intended for the students only. Parents/Guardians are welcome to attend the dessert/1st dance portion. We request that when the announcement is made for guests to leave the event (approximately 9:45pm) that they respect the graduates by allowing them the remainder of the evening with their peers. Dates require a dessert ticket to enter the event.
Tickets: Tickets are purchased through Grad fee payment (see FEES page). Extra banquet tickets will be available for purchase ($10 each) April 24 - 28th, 2017, lunch hours in the MBS Multi-purpose room. Only students may purchase tickets. Tickets are limited to 4 extra per student.
Due to the high volume of grads participating in this year's grad banquet, there are no extra dessert tickets available. The dessert portion of the evening is from 8:30 - 9:00 pm.
- You must present your grad ticket to enter the banquet, entrance ONLY directly after the 'promenade', no late entrance permitted.
- Find your table and get seated to avoid the general confusion.
- Dinner proceedings will begin as soon as everyone is seated.
- Dessert will be served at approximately 8:30 pm. Parents/guests admitted at this time. Ticket required. We strongly advise no children attend this event.
- Dance portion of the evening will follow at approximately 8:45 pm and will conclude at 11:00 pm.
- Extra tickets may be purchased by students during lunch hours, April 24 - 28th, 2017. Limit 3 per student.
- There is no refund for non-attendance.